Saturday, May 30, 2009


Today's Loss: -.4
R2 Total: -28.2

Very happy I woke up to my period today.. and still lost! I get a little nervous every time TOM comes a little late cause I timed my hike so I wouldn't have it... every time its late it gets a little closer to my hiking date.... Just one more period till then and I think I have a few days leeway next month.. one more thing I don't have to worry about.

I decided to fill all my syringes today so I know exactly how many more days I'll be on P2. It should work out well cause I have 5 left which means if I skip today (my regular skip day) and tomorrow cause of my period, my LIW will come on Friday which should give me 4 days of bigger losses before I stop. Then I'll be hitting major workout mode trying to get in shape for the mountains.... Wow, in just over a month I'll be walking through the majestic rockies meditating on how thankful I am for hcg and being able to hike again!

One last thought... when your fat, your invisible... not just with men, but people in general don't notice you.... Although I've been suspicious the past little while that I've had the odd glance from the odd man... this week I had two guys obviously check me out... it was almost a little unnerving. Then my negative thinking gets in the way... one occasion I was driving and the first thing through my mind was 'oh ya, but he doesn't see my bottom half!' So instead of smiling and saying to myself 'Damn your good', I automatically put myself down... must work on that! I also seem to be getting more social invites which is nice but kind of annoying at the same time... I think, what... wasn't I good enough before??? Of course that may not be entirely about my appearance either... maybe I'm a more positive person since I've been losing weight so people feel more inclined to hang out with me.... anyway just wanted to put that out there... been on my mind for awhile...

There are two ways of meeting difficulties. You alter the difficulties or you alter yourself to meet them. Phyllis Bottome

No comments:

Post a Comment