Saturday, May 2, 2009

R2 D19: -1.2
R2 Total: -16.2
Total Loss: -40.6

Water: 4 ltrs

I can sleep in on Saturdays but this morning I woke up at my usual time (5:15am) and didn't want to wait in order to see what the scale said so I got up and headed for the bathroom...... stood on the scale and there it was... staring back at me...... 199.6!!!!!!!! Whee hooo I'm officially in the one's & it is truly ONEDERFUL! Good bye two's, I do not wish to ever see you again in my lifetime. Lots of goals to hit in the next few weeks... 45 pounds loss will be half way.... 190 is the weight I have set for myself to be under in order to do my hike. So by the end of this round I will have acheived a lot of my goals. Feels good.

Soooo happy spring is finally in full swing. Went to a green house with friends to get my flowers for the year. Always a lot of fun.... means that the nice weather is here, yippeee! While there I ran into an old work collegue & she really noticed my weight loss... that felt good cause most people have been saying they can see it on my face, they never mention anything else.... I don't want them to see it on my face, I want them to see it on my huge butt!!!

Happpy Saturday everyone...

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Happy Dance, Happy Dance! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I know what you mean. I am so happy for you and I can't wait to get there myself. Keep up the good work. You can do it

    ReplyDelete