Tuesday, May 19, 2009







Today's loss: -.4
Loss over the long weekend: -3.8
R2 Total: -22
Total Loss: 46.4

Over half way to my current goal and things are looking good!

My weekend was wonderful! Sooooo relaxing.... the weather wasn't ideal with only one nice day but on the days it was cold and rainy I curled up by the stove and read a book, had a nap and played cards with my nieces. I think all the relaxing and sleeping paid off cause I lost 1.8 pounds yesterday!! Never happens to me so I was thankful for that.

I had absolutely no problems sticking to 'the plan'... my mom is currently on P2 and is struggling a little so I think she enjoyed having some moral support while we watched my dad cook bacon, eggs and pancakes for breakfast over the fire.

I hadn't seen my two cousins since they have lost over 70 pounds each on hcg... wow they look wonderful!! I was nice to see where I'm headed and how it truly is possible!!!

By the way.... I only saw one small grizzly bear so didn't feel too sorry for myself for not having my camera...

When you say "I can", and expect success, you fill yourself with confidence and happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You are cooking right along! It is awesome to give your mom some moral support - my mom is also doing P2. She calls me the Food Nazi, but also her biggest cheerleader - so it's worth it! :) keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete