Thursday, May 14, 2009

Well the scale started down again... -1.2 this morning... hopefully by next week I'll be back to where I started and down again...

My car is packed, including George F. who has become my best friend these days. I was pre-cooking my food till I discovered how fast George could cook my meat... I love George.. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend of reading, fishing, walking, and visiting.... I may have to watch a movie if the weather turns bad... yeee hawwww I feel the need to get some R&R. A little bummed that I sent my camera away for servicing the beginning of April and its still not back.... I usually see lots of bears on my drive (7.5 hours) so it'll be a bummer that I can't stop and take pictures....

Happy losing everyone... chat with ya next week!!

2 comments:

  1. Bummer about the camera. Can you grab a disposable? I'll have to drag out my George F and give that a try. I forgot I had one! I was also down 1.2 this morning after a one week stall. I think it's the moon! LOL Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just gonna mention a disposable too Rose :)
    I love my George F too. It really does cook stuff quickly. That and my magic bullet are my 2 favorite P2 appliances. Have a good time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete