Monday, May 4, 2009

R2 D21: -.4
R2 Total: -17.6
Total Loss: -42

Water: 3.5 ltr

Three pounds till I'm half way to my goal. Things are moving along just tickity boo and I'm happy with how everything is going. Starting to get more comments about my loss and I fit into another favorite skirt yesterday.... life is good!

I've been experiencing 'restless legs' along with my teeth aching, then I realized that I haven't been taking my Cal/Mag lately. I had bought a new bottle of the liquid form but it seems to have some sugar and carbs in it so I've been avoiding it. I think I'll go to the Health Food store and get the tablets.

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.

1 comment:

  1. I get restless legs sometimes too, taking potassium seems to help. Does calcium also help that?
    Congratulations on getting to (almost)half way. What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete