Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today's loss: -1
R2 Total: -23
Total Loss: 47.4

I was surprised with today's loss, I thought I might have had too much salt yesterday.... I'll take it! TOM will be here in a week so I'm happy for the bigger losses right now.

When I was at the cabin, my sister brought out the new Jillian Michaels book. I was able to read the first fifty pages or so.... I loved it! Its all about hormones and how our diet & environment affects them and when your hormones are out of whack, they encourage weight gain... lots about your thyroid and estrogen... I've already been trying to eat a lot more organic and stay away from as much plastic as possible so it was very interesting to read. I'm hoping to go find it today at a book store so I can come up with a good long term plan to be as healthy as possible once I start maintenance and I've rid myself of this 'snow suit' sitting on my body!

Have a good one people!

Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be - George Sheehan

No comments:

Post a Comment