Sunday, May 3, 2009

R2 D20: -1
R2 Total: -17.2
Total Loss: -41.6

Water: 4.5 ltrs

Wow, this is a good run! In five days I've averaged five pounds... hope this continues for awhile! Twelve days before I head home to see family.... I'd love to lose eight more pounds before then. I'll enjoy the drop while its happening.

Such a magnificent day yesterday. It was hot and sunny all day and I was able to spend a couple of hours doing yard work. I even bought some deck furniture. I was so excited about the new furniture I decided to bite the bullet and invite a friend for supper so we could enjoy the nice weather and new little table set outside. I havn't had the guts to have company over while I'm on P2 but I'm not craving or hungry at all these days so thought I could handle it. I used my handi little George Foreman grill & made us some bison burgers. Worked out pretty good, I just gave her a bun, condiments and more options for her burger... I had my plain burger with a sliced tomato. I didn't feel deprived at all... I may try to cook an actual dinner for some company if this weather continues!

After supper it felt like a waist if we didn't go for a walk. We took a friends dog for a stroll and then ended the day sitting by a fire visiting with friends.... It was a perfect end to a perfect day!

Who we are never changes. Who we think we are does.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great day! I think it makes us feel more 'normal' to do those things with people who aren't eating a restricted diet. Great loss - hope you lose that 8 you are wishing for!

    ReplyDelete