Monday, May 25, 2009

Today's loss: -.4
R2 Total: -25.2

Yesterday I realized that I could probably squeeze back into my super duper sucker shorts.... these things REALLY suck me in but would have cut the circulation off at my thighs if I tried them on any earlier.... yes, I was able to squirm into them and wear them to my Sunday meeting. Instead of trying to cover myself up with a blazer as usual, I decided to just wear a top with my skirt.... first time in YEARS that has happened.... I received a lot of comments on my weight loss so that was nice... I love those shorts!

Also had that hcg sudden burst of energy (or it could be that sudden burst of energy I get just before my period???) and I attacked my bedroom with a vengeance. I kept thinking of the Biggest Loser and how it showed Tara's feelings about herself reflected in her bedroom. I'm wondering if this is a sign I'm liking myself more these days??? hmmmm something to ponder.

I'm looking after a friend's house right now & they stock the house with the most amazing food!! I have chosen not to stay there just in case I have a weak moment. I can't help myself from going in the fridge and freezer just to look at the cheese, wine, sausage, pop and many, many other yummy snacks full of chemicals I can't pronounce let alone spell.... those were the days!! (I think I've said that before????)

Lisa: Stick to your guns on maintenance.... you can do it!!!!

I thought this was good advise for Phase 4... those lovely starches:

Aim for less than two servings of starchy vegetables a day. If you're going to have them, try interesting types like parsnips, a proven cancer fighter, or beets, full of folate to help lower levels of heart-attack-inducing homocysteine in the blood. I'm also a fan of sweet potatoes, packed with free radical-fighting beta-carotene and vitamine C. Anything but the usual suspects of corn, peas, and potatoes - God knows you don't need more corn!-Jillian Michaels, Master your Metabolism

No comments:

Post a Comment