Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I drank a lot yesterday but didn't have to get up in the night to use the bathroom so I wasn't shocked that I gained another .8 even though I stuck to my plan perfectly... I'm sure its just water and I understand that I'm paying the consequences for my bad behaviour.... I know it'll probably take 4 days to get back to where I started.... I'm hoping its no more than four days....

I'm leaving early for my long weekend. I'll be taking off tomorrow morning and won't be near the internet until Monday night. My mom is on hcg right now so it shouldn't be too hard to be a good girl. After my 'cheat day' I have absolutely no thoughts of straying this weekend. Getting to 190 this round is not an option..... I have to get there in order to do my hike so its nose to the grind stone time!

Was good to watch the Biggest Loser last night.... very motivating! Everyone looked so awesome...

“Anytime you suffer a setback or disappointment, put your head down and plow ahead.”

No comments:

Post a Comment