Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I've had a very busy couple of days so thought I'd write a quick note and let you know I fell off the wagon for one day. I had exercised quite a bit the night before (Sunday night) and I think I overdid it. On top of it I had forgotten that I had an out of town field trip scheduled for Monday. When I realized on Monday morning that I had to leave town, I quickly packed a good and legal lunch.. very proud of myself. I was in a bus filled with grade seven students and realized I couldn't use the bathroom for at least two hours so I didn't drink a drop... mistake #2...

So after I dropped the kids off at their camp I headed back to town... then it hit me... wasn't exactly hunger.... just an incredible yearning.... so yes I caved.... once I ate one thing that I shouldn't... I just couldn't stop! It was horrible....

This morning I gained 2 pounds... I've been an angel ever since and no intentions of cheating again...

I can't say I'm feeling any guilt... this may sound weird but I just feel OK thats over... moving on.. I'm not going to stress about it.. we'll see what tomorrow brings... I feel that I'd just be wasting my energy beating myself up about it... I need to build myself up to convince myself I can do this.. not tear myself down!! So thats how I'm going to view this situation....

I promised myself that if I write this blog I had to write and admit everything.... so there it is... we'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment