Wednesday, May 6, 2009

R2 D23: -1
R2 Total: -19

Water: 3 ltr

I had already posted and then had to go to the bathroom... I couldn't help myself & re-weighed... my number dropped considerably so I've edited my post!! Another pound... yippeee!! Must go to work now....

Happy to report yesterday was back to normal. Not hungry... I'll have to be careful not to overdue my exercising.... I'm going to bike to work this morning, it should only take about 10 minutes but at least I'll move a little today.

Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts. ~Arnold Bennett~

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!!! I find that since I started walking 3x a week, I feel better and feel like it's helping with the weight falling off too. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are doing great. Another pound! WOOO WOOO!

    ReplyDelete