Tuesday, May 5, 2009

R2 D21: -.4
R2 Total: -18

Water: 2.5 ltr

I have to admit, yesterday was a little harder of a day. I was up at my regular time (5:15am) but by 9am I was so tired I had to go lie down to sleep for half an hour. A friend called and wanted to go for a walk so I happily complied. It turned out to be over 40 minutes and quite a bit of hill work. I think I went too hard cause in the evening I was starving and very tired!!

I have never eaten the melba toast allowed on P2 but I was so desperate from hunger I went to the store and bought some. I ate two in a row (I know I'm supposed to eat each of them at different times but I just couldn't help myself!) I don't plan on eating them regularly but if I feel panicky again, I'll know they're there.

Today is a new day & I plan to drink my 3 liters of water

ibanezfam: thanks for your potassium suggestion. I had been wanting to get some, but didn't know it would help restless legs... good tip!

“If there is no struggle, there is no progress.”

No comments:

Post a Comment