Saturday, May 23, 2009

Today's loss: -.6
R2 Total: -24.6

Some friends were camping close to town last night so I went out to sit around the fire.... if course with a fire comes hot dogs, marshmellows, tacos and salsa.... it all smelled sooooo good... glad I was in a strong mood cause I absolutely knew I wouldn't cave... I'm patting myself on the back!!

One pound to the big 50.. can't wait!

"The U.S. production of high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) went from 3,000 tons in 1967 to 9,227,000 tons in 2005. Production has increased 350% since 1980 alone. While our average consumption of refined sugar has slowly dwindled in the past forty years, our consumption of HFCS has shot up almost twenty fold. Tufts University researchers reported that Americans consume more calories from HFCS than from any other source"- Master Your Metabolism

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so happy for you with the 50 mark!
    Doesn't it give you a sense of accomplishment when you are able to stay away when it's right in your face? :)

    ReplyDelete