Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Today's loss: -.6
R2 Total: -25.8
Total Loss: 50.2!!!!

Wow, I'm so happy!!!! I'm now exactly at 190.0 and officially at my hiking goal. Life is good, I just wish I would have listened to my sister Lana sooner and started hcg last year..... but hey, I'm on my way. Next stop is the 180's.... yipppeee!

My friend Mandy called to go for a walk and it was such a sunny day I thought it was a great idea... she knows I'm still on P2 so she tried not to go too hard on my so that was nice. She lives in a the middle of a huge hill & I did have to push it a little bit. Man, did I ever get tired last night.... had to take a nap around 6:30pm, must have been the walk. I'm sooo looking forward to P3 where I'll have the energy to start training for my hike. I love exercise & love pushing myself so we'll see what kind of shape I can get in within 4 weeks. (from the time I end P2 till my hike)

Down to around 13 days left on P2 depending on when I get my period. I always lose bigger numbers for about 5 days after TOM says good bye so I'm hoping to stretch things out a bit & stay on hcg till the 'pound a day' numbers stop. If my period comes on schedule that is.


Left my book on my bus so will have to stick with inspirational quotes this morning.

Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.- John Maxwell

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! 50 lbs is so amazing! How awesome is it that you reached that milestone of 190 for your hiking!?! I am so happy for you! Do something nice for yourself today, you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete