Friday, May 1, 2009

R2 D17: -.8
R2 Total: -15
Total Loss: -39.4

Water: 2.5 ltrs

Have a cold/flu going on so glad it didn't effect my losses. My room mates got home last night and they've decided to keep a low profile downstairs for a week. Because they are coming back into Canada on a visitors visa they had to go through immigration in Mexico and there were a lot of people from Mexico City in the line up. So far they feel fine though. I don't mean to sound paranoid but I work for the school district and there has already been one school closure in British Columbia.

Hope I get feeling better soon cause I have been going for a few bike rides and walks and it feels great! I'm within a pound of hitting the ones (199.8) so tomorrow could be the day!!!! Most likely it will come on Sunday but I'm really looking forward to it!

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

1 comment:

  1. hitting new numbers is such a big deal! Congrats on being *that* close to the 1's! Doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete