Friday, May 8, 2009

R2 D25: -.4
R2 Total: -19.2

Water: 3.5 ltr

Went to my Thursday meeting last night... more comments about my loss, more clothes that I can now get into. I was listening to the speaker when I noticed I was sitting with my legs crossed very comfortably! Its been awhile. When you have big thighs it can be hard to cross your legs..... the top one just wants to fall off cause your legs are simply too big.... sometimes its the little things that keep me motivated!

No school today so I have a day off..... well, a day off from work. I must get busy finishing yard work, planting my planters, doing laundry, and tackling my messy room. It really hit a nerve when I was watching the Biggest Loser & Tara had a messy room..... I always struggle with my bedroom so I'm determined to get organized!

Where the loser saw barriers, the winner saw hurdles. ~Robert Braul

1 comment:

  1. Yay to leg crossing! I remember when I realized I could do it so much more comfortably too!! :)

    ReplyDelete