Thursday, May 21, 2009



Today's loss: -.8
R2 Total: -23
.8


Yesterday after my shower I realized there were no huge bath sheets for towels in the closet so I had to settle for a regular towel (still large but not HUGE!!) anyhow.. after wrapping it around myself I realized that it covered my entire body... wow... pre hcg there was no way I could leave the bathroom with that little thing trying to squeezed around my body, there was always a huge V at the bottom revealing who knows what.... felt good to have that towel on!

I also finally took a photo of myself so you all could see who you are reading about... I'm getting over my online shyness these days. My face looked so much thinner.. that felt good too! Keep in mind I'm still on P2, therefore, I don't have makeup on...

I did go buy Jillian Michaels new book 'Master Your Metabolism'.... so far I'm just LOVING IT!! Although I'm sure she wouldn't agree with the hcg diet, there is so much information about all the horrible chemicals, stress & lack of sleep that have an adverse affect on all our hormones.... like gaining weight..... she went from eating 1200 calories a day, drinking 6 diet coke a day, and working out like a mad woman to eating 1800 calories a day and working out a lot less... and still maintaining her awesome body! I'm going to substitute my inspirational quotes for interesting little facts that she writes along the margins... I found them very interesting, thought you might too.

For each can of diet soft drink consumed each day, a person's risk of obesity goes up 41 percent.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to buy that book! I think I might just go out and get it :D I heard her on an interview say womens bodies are engineered different and we have so much more to fight against - I was yelling at the TV, YES!

    By the way - you look great! You look like a skinny person... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful! Thanks for posting your pic... it is nice to be able to put a face with your blog! That sounds like a really good book... now I want to get it! Jillian Michaels should give you a kickback for advertising her book! :)

    ReplyDelete