Monday, June 1, 2009

Two Days Loss: -.6
R2 Total: -28.8

Went out of town Saturday night but brought my scale with me. Stayed in my sister's RV but I think the floor had some give cause it said I'd lost almost two pounds... thankfully I didn't have my hopes up since I'm right in the middle of my period. Came home and as of this morning I have only lost .6 in two days... things should pick up tomorrow. (I hope!)

More camp fires, more junk food flowing. They even cooked bacon on the grate over the fire... smelled wonderful but I had absolutely no problems staying away from the junk. Yay! Four more injections, seven more days (including today) of VLCD. I'm determined to be smarter on P3 this time around... introduce calories and other foods more slowly. I allowed myself a few carbs too soon on P3 and was +3 from LIW when I started R2... not this time... every ounce counts when your lugging a pack up a mountain!

“I've learned that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment