Wednesday, June 10, 2009

+2.6 from LIW

Here we go... a steak day.... I thought I ate soooo good yesterday, just ate a chicken salad for supper and then only drank water & herb tea after that... but in retrospect I had melba tst and some cheese... I think I jumped the gun on those foods so supposing my steak day works I will have to swear off the dairy and melba for awhile longer. (yes, I know melba is a starch but thoght I'd try it!) If your reading this Terry, (Montana girl) your blog is keeping me inspired that I WILL stabilize!!!

I have also decided to track what I'm eating with WW points for a few days... sometimes a person is eating more than they realize.... then there's the exercise thing... I'm working out pretty hard trying to get ready for my hike and my muscles are sore... read somewhere that means your body is holding onto water... I'm greatful that I'm feeling quite determined and confident that I'll get this under control. I am 100% sure I'll succeed which is a nice feeling.

Thanks for the words of encouragement Michelle, it really helps!!

If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment