Sunday, June 7, 2009

+.8 from LIW

I went roller blading for over an hour last night and then drank a lot before bed. Didn't get up to pee in the night so I wasn't surprised that I gained... pretty sure its water. Starting some power walking today and now I'm off to make an omllet with green onion and peppers in it... looking forward to it! Since I couldn't face my measurements before starting round one I only have my measurements showing progress through round two.... here they are:

Thigh: 3.5 inches
Waiste: 5 inches
Bust: 4 inches
Hips: 5.25 inches
Calf: 1.5 inches

Interesting.... Dusty Rose mentioned that she lost more on her lower body than her bust... I ALWAYS lose more on my bust when dieting.... this time I lost more on my hips!! Yippeee!!

“The person determined to achieve maximum success learns the principle that progress is made one step at a time. A house is built one brick at a time. Football games are won a play at a time. A department store grows bigger one customer at a time. Every big accomplishment is a series of little accomplishments.” -David Joseph Schwartz

No comments:

Post a Comment