Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weight from LIW: -1.6

Was out of town yesterday and went for lunch with a friend. She recommended the chicken salad so I ordered it... turned out to have mayo in it but not a large portion so I didn't fret... also went out for supper and decided to have an appetizer... shrimp with lots of oil and some cheese but I made sure my main course was a 5 oz steak with only steamed vegis. I also hiked at 5am and went roller blading in the evening so I was happy to see the scale went down .2 this morning.

My body's metabolism seems to have leveled out now... I'm never hungry and the scale likes me every morning! Life is good!

applebottomblues: missed you! Great to hear from you.... yes I plan to wear what I call my 50 pound reward heels and walk past him a few times!! HA!!

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment