Friday, June 5, 2009

Today's Loss: 0
R2 Total Loss: -30.4
Total Loss: 54.8

Starting weight: 240.2
Now: 185.4

Starting sizes: bottom: 22 top: 20
Now: bottom: 16 top: 14

I'll give you my R2 measurements tomorrow.

Well.... I stayed the same today... not happy! I was hoping to get to 55 pounds for my LIW but it wasn't to be. Since I didn't lose anything today I've decided not to inject... no point! Yesterday will be my LIW. I will follow VLCD till Sunday, then I will start P3 trying to stabilize my weight.

Now I have to change gears and really rev up the exercise. I've ordered the Shred video by Jillian Michaels and will by trying to exercise twice a day. One harder session and one fun session like roller blading or something. Have to prepare my poor soft muscles for the job ahead of them... one month till hiking day!!

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

No comments:

Post a Comment