Monday, June 8, 2009

+1.2 from LIW

Ate really good all day yesterday but my weight went up a little. I think my body is just trying to settle into the extra food I'm feeding it. As long as I'm exercising and eating right I won't fret... if it comes to doing a steak day so be it.

I've been enjoying mixing my vegis and having the odd small hand full of nuts. I'm going to wait till my weight stabilizes a little better before I introduce dairy. I have some cottage cheese waiting for me in the fridge!

So far today I've had:

Health shake with frozen blueberries, strawberries, rice protein powder, greens powder and salba seeds (good source of omega 3's)

Apple with a small handful of organic nuts
ground turkey breast soup with tomatoes, celery and onions

Hopefully the scale likes me tomorrow..... I've been exercising quite a bit too so my muscles could be holding onto a little water. My Jillian Michaels '30 day Shred' video came today so maybe I'll try it out tomorrow after my 5am power hike.

Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person's physical, emotional, and mental states. ~Carol Welch

No comments:

Post a Comment