Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today's Loss: -.4
R2 Total: -29.2

I'm truly disappointed this morning, I was so sure I'd see a bigger loss, especially since I was such a good girl while my roomie was baking last night... I guess I'll take what I can get....

Sometimes I think my Japanese room mate is trying to torture me. Last week she made my favorite flavour of pie (rhubarb) Last night I was sitting there finishing my organic apple, not hungry at all, minding my own business and then this smell started permeating through the entire house... she made a chocolate cake... of all things.. CHOCOLATE CAKE.. being a self proclaimed chocoholic the smell was pure torture!!! I suddenly felt hungry! I just kept telling myself that I only have four more weigh ins till my LIW... I was NOT going to cave so I drank another huge glass of water.... I won't say it made me feel better, but there was something in my stomach anyway! I've heard that when you see or smell certain foods, your body will respond releasing the appropriate hormones, insulin etc... getting your body ready to eat.. slows your metabolism down.. maybe that's what happened????

Women who don't eat breakfast are four and a half times more likely to be obese than women who do. - Jillian Michaels, Master Your Metabolism

1 comment:

  1. WOW just found your blog! 50+ pouns is awesome!!! Congrats girl I just hit the 40 pounds lost point. I cant wait to be in your shoes so to speak lol! I am happy you resisted the chocolate cake good job I am not as strong as you thats probably why I havent hit the 50 mark just yet! ;) Good luck and have a good day!

    ReplyDelete