Tuesday, June 9, 2009

+1.8 from LIW.... YIKES!!!

Too close for comfort.. I do NOT want to do a steak day... too busy working out! I don't think I ate enough during the day yesterday so I was hungry last night... I had a few more handfulls of nuts then I should have and then experimented with coconut oil, stevia, vanilla & coacoa... it didn't taste right so I ended up going to the store and buying a sugar free chocolate bar..... won't do that again... didn't taste good anyway!

Today I'm trying to eat a little more during the day and hopefully lighten up on my calories tonight... I know I should wait till my weight stabilizes a little more but I just had 180 calories worth of cheese.... it was delish!! Hope I don't go over +2 tomorrow!!!!

What I've eaten today:

Health shake
chef salad with one egg & 80 grams of chicken, olive oil, squeezed lemon,
ground turkey breast soup
very small handfull of nuts
180 calories of cheese
3 melba tst (not sure I should eat the melba??)

Persistent people begin their success where others end in failure.-Edward Eggleston

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shelley, you have been doing awesome!!! I know it's really hard to get the "coco-crack" right. It got the point where I just ate it and then when I would get a piece of SF Russell Stovers chocolate it tasted blah. I am now a fan of DARK chocolate - lol!

    Congrats on the job well done and keep up the good work (even if you have to do a correction day - you are still rockin' hCG!)

    ReplyDelete