Monday, June 29, 2009

Got home from my convention last night... very busy, fun weekend! Got invited out for supper on Saturday night and of course supper was pizza, wings, and white chocolate!! I had thought this might happen so had brought a vegi platter for appetizers but decided to cave and ended up eating some of everything. (I day early from entering P4) I had forgotten my scale so weighed on my friends scale the first morning just so I could judge if I gained... sure enough Sunday morning showed a gain of over 2 pounds... I decided to do a steak day and it wasn't hard cause I was busy all day and then went out for a nice steak dinner with friends in the evening. I was curious to see what MY scale would say this morning and it was -1.8 from LIW!! Very happy... I probably didn't need to do the steak day... I thought the scale would read quite a bit higher.... I guess this stabilization thing works!

Now officially on P4 and crazy busy preparing for my hike... the food will be high carb cause carbs tend to weigh less in my pack and considering the calories we'll be burning we'll need the carbs... soon as I'm home I'll be back on P2... can't wait..

P.S. wore my killer heels on the weekend and although they really hurt my feet by the end of the day it was worth it... I love those heels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment