Saturday, July 4, 2009

pms'ing really bad the past few days and eating way too much stuff I shouldn't so I'm glad I'm headed on the hike where I'll be far, far away from bad food! Yippeee!!! Drive to the park for my hike today. It turns out the trail we planned to do is undergoing bridge constructions so we had to make alternate plans... the new plan is for a four day hike on Mt Robson. I've done it before and its absolutely beautiful so I'm not too disappointed. Actually a little relieved right now cause my stinking period hasn't come yet (probably will come today) which means I'll have it for the entire hike and I'd rather have it on Mt Robson than in major grizzley country on the Brazeau Loop.

Plan to do my load days for Round 3 the day after we finish the hike... I'm anxious to get losing again!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shelley, I'm new to HCG. This is my first round and my first day on the diet. I'm visiting blogs to keep from eating. I have friends who have done HCG with great results. I hope I can learn to deal with the hunger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, a naturally occurring hormone. It has a number of functions, but of interest to most people interested in weight loss, is one glaring benefit.



    hcg buy online
    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete