Thursday, July 16, 2009

R3 D5: -1

Feels good to be on the plan dropping again! I'm running out of clothes though and happened to visit a friend who lost 130 pounds last year... (not with hcg) she had some size 15 jeans and skirts to give me so that was great. Should hold me over for the next few weeks till I need the 12's!! Can't wait. I'm just making due with no capris & only one pair of work pants.

Its looking like I should be able to do my vacation at the end of August under 160 pounds which has been my goal for a long time.... very excited!! So far no major hungry days which is a nice switch cause I'm usually more hungry the first week or so.

Working on my water drinking today.... haven't quite gotten a liter down and my goal is 3... must get on that!

"Take charge of your mind and begin to fill it with
healthy, positive, and courageous thoughts."

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your hike was a good experience! Looks like we are on the same schedule... to get under 160 by the end of August! I am taking a 2 week break in a week and will then get back on the juice and try to get under 160 this round! I am so excited too! You have a great attitude about the diet... I've had a harder time this round. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I just found your blog and am so glad to read of your success. I plan on starting hcg tomorrow for the first time. I have a few days off work and hope to get over any bumps or cravings I might have without the stress of work.
    Thanks for sharing yourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your hike. Hiking is one of those things I would love to do but right now I just want to do a 5K Walk. I'm 55 so my energy level has to pick up for a hike.

    Thanks so much for coming by my site and leaving a comment. I so appreciate the encouragement.

    You are doing great and so is the rest of your family.

    ReplyDelete