Wednesday, July 15, 2009

R2 LIW: 185.4

R3 D4 VLCD: 177.6

Total Loss: 62.6

Hey everyone, I'm back from holidays and excited to start dropping again.

First of all, I had a great hike despite lots of rain... my group was made up of old friends so it was great to touch base and we had no winers about the rain. Felt great to be challenging my body like that again.... I WILL BE HIKING EVERY SUMMER FROM NOW ON!!!!! The scenery was breathtaking and it really recharges my batteries to sit and soak in nature around me.

I was pms'ing and eating badly before leaving on my hike.... had gained over 5 pounds (I was retaining lots of water) so I just couldn't face the scale before I started loading... in fact I was on day 3 of VLCD before I braved the scale and it said 178.0... (yesterday) I was elated since that is 7 pounds lighter than R2 LIW. Playing around with the idea of only weighing in every second day this time around.. we'll see.

It just feels good to be on the program again despite a crazy busy schedule this summer. I'm home till Sunday then fly to Vancouver to see friends for a few days. It will be a challenge sticking to the diet but my friends are extremely health conscious and are supportive of my weight loss so I think they'll understand me cooking everything and not wanting to eat out. Well, must get ready for work...

TTFN

Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves. ~John Muir

No comments:

Post a Comment