Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My weight has really stabilized! Its settling in around -.2 to -.4 from LIW.... Last week I went shopping with a friend looking for some clothes for this weekend's convention. I plan to keep losing so don't want to buy much but thought I should reward myself for my hard work and wear something that fits! The sales lady made a comment about me being slim.... I just stared at her and she was wondering if she'd offended me... I had to explain that it had been awhile since I'd heard THAT comment! Of course in my head and in reality I'm not slim yet, just less fat... but I'm feeling a lot more confident these days so that's nice.

On my way to my hair appointment today I had to walk by an ice cream store... it hit me how I didn't even have the smalles inkling to go in.... wow how times have changed!

Still walking every morning at 5am to train for my upcoming hike and then trying to roller blade or do something else in the evening... I'm feeling so much energy these days its truly amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment