Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today's Loss: -.6
R2 Total: -29.8

Count down is on.... two more weigh ins till LIW so I'll have lost over 30 pounds this round. For those who read my 'jeans' story way back in April... they are now way too big! I can still wear them for yard work but I just look like one of those teenagers with the major baggy pants. (crap catchers) so I'll be retiring them soon. I'm down to two pairs of 80's style jeans but don't really want to do much shopping till I'm at my goal.

I'm starting to get into P3 mode thinking about my training program for my hike and what I'm going to cook... I'm going to miss seeing the scale go down so much every day but will enjoy building some muscle. I always feel so good when I'm exercising.

Accept challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory. -George S. Patton

1 comment:

  1. 30 lbs is amazing! I remember your jeans! I am so happy for you. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete