Tuesday, April 14, 2009

VLCD Day 1: -3

So I lost 3 pounds today!!! Very happy & only half a pound to go in order to reach my pre-load weight... should happen tomorrow and then I'll be on my way. Feels good to be in the routine of P2 again. As Montana girl said, on round 2 you know what did and didn't work last time. I cheated once on Round 1 but since it took me 4 days to get back to where I was... it will NOT happen this time!

I'm on a very specific schedule since I will be going on holidays at the end of August to see old friends & it would be awesome to show up skinny!!!

OK, must go do laundry and drink LOTS of water....

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars..

4 comments:

  1. Hi Blondie! Sorry I've been absent. You are well on your way now! Nice loss today! And I love your quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 lbs is great! I made the same mistake my first time on P2. I refuse to cheat on the next round. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! You are doing so great! I also cheated once on my first P2. I can't wait to go back on and do it right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its not so strange that water is so important, I mean we are made out of water so it make sense. I just wish it was easier to always drink enough!

    Good job on the great loss!

    ReplyDelete