Sunday, April 12, 2009

Loading day 2

It was scarry to step on the scale this morning and see such a high number.... then I had to use the toilet and decided to re-weigh.... (excuse my lack of manners in discussing this!!) glad I did.. according to my second weigh I have gained 3 pounds.... hopefully it doesn't jump too much tomorrow morning. I'm now feeling ill and I don't think I'll eat anything else tonight. I'm going to try and commit this feeling to memory so when I'm feeling hungry I can think back and remember how horrible I feel right now!

Spent today trying to get organized for the big day tomorrow. I cooked ground chicken breast, ground beef and still have ground bison and whole chicken breasts to cook and put into little baggies. Its so much easier to grab my meat out of the freezer every day, then I just have to decide on a vegi. Seems to help when I'm really hungry... don't have to wait so long for my food to be prepared!

Tomorrow is busy, I will be out of town so I will get up early and make a tomatoe hamb soup and put it into a thermos (just so you know, I'm patting myself on the back for getting organized!) Wishing you all a successful week and hopefully I'm not too hungry on my first day back on the program!

I'll end with this quote:

MOTIVATION comes from within. Federal Express does NOT deliver it. DARN IT ANYWAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment