Saturday, April 11, 2009

Loading Day 1

It never ceases to amaze me how I just don't enjoy the load days like I envision during P2 or P3! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the taste of the food once its in my mouth, I just don't have the cravings or hunger to motivate my eating... thanks to what Monica calls 'magic juice'... I seem to feel the HCG working in my body very quickly. One more day.... I get a little nervous eating such high fat food but know it'll help with my hunger once I begin P2 so I will endure eating my favorite foods!!!!

After looking at a photo of myself before starting my first round on this protocol, I just couldn't bring myself to do measurements (it was very scarry to look at my thighs) but today I have decided to monitor my measurements during my second round. I bravely entered WallMart and made my way over to the sewing section where I bought a tape measure. I think it'll help in my motivation half way through when my weight loss slows down a bit I'll measure myself so I can see how far I've come.

This round the big number will be 190. I was 190 pounds when I hiked the West Coast Trail which is a 75 km hike along the west side of Vancouver Island. I figure if I hiked that at 190, I'll be able to survive the 80 km hike in the rockies this summer. My actual goal is to be under 185 but anything under 190 will have me thrilled. That being said, it will also be a big moment to hit ONEDERLAND.... what a psychological boost.... to hit a number that begins with a 1 instead of a 2!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! I am excited to see how you do. I can't WAIT to be under 200! I'll have to wait three more weeks to start my R2.

    ReplyDelete