Thursday, April 9, 2009

I am a 38 yr old single female who has struggled with my weight since my early 20's. I love exercise and healthy eating so there's no reason for me to be this big besides some major self image issues along with a chocoholic problem... I love the outdoors & am determined to do a major hike this summer so getting my weight down is non-negotiable. Ever tried to lug over 200 pounds up a steep mountain????

Here are my stats: Started at 243 pounds, LIW was 212.6, current weight: ??? I want to be in the 180's by the end of this round. (end of May) at which time I will start a serious exercise program to get in shape for my hike in early July. I plan to do a third round starting mid to late July

So here I am about to begin a long weekend where I plan to start my second round on Phase 2. Because I have scheduling issues connected to my summer holidays, I'm not waiting the full 6 weeks. From what I've read on the internet a lot of people don't wait and haven't had any immunity issues so I will be starting approximately 4.5 weeks since I completed my first round. I'm not sure which day to start my first injection.... cooking a turkey tomorrow but usually get so busy cooking all day I don't eat much.... maybe start Saturday.... strange to say but it can be hard work making sure you pig out for two days!!

I haven't been weighing myself the last couple of days due to bad eating... tomorrow I will weigh in and be willing to face the consequences!! My continual battle with food lives on. I love phase 2 cause I don't have to think about what I'm going to eat. I pre-cook all my meat so I just have to grab a baggy out of the freezer and then heat it along with a vegi... Very excited to get started again!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having the courage to share your ups and downs with the blogging community. Welcome! It's such a fulfilling experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world. I started my blog on my second round as well. I wish I would have the first time but late than never. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete