Sunday, April 26, 2009

R2 D13: -.4
R2 Total: -11.8
Total Loss: -36.2

Water: 3.75 ltrs

Tired, but get up so early on weekdays my body didn't know it could sleep in today so here I am. The pot luck went well, everyone seemed to have enough to eat so I was happy about that. I only had a couple times where I forgot I was on 'the plan' for a fraction of a second and would think about tasting something, then I'd give my head a shake and remember. That being said, I didn't find it hard to be around such a feast..... so strange! I was a little worried with handling all that food... I kept getting stuff on my hands and I was concerned about the oils on my skin.

A number of people commented on my weight loss last night which was nice. No one was asking for details about my plan which is a bonus cause its hard to get into with people.

Now that I've completed that little project my attention really has to go outside in my yard. The green grass is starting to rear its little head and I haven't raked or cleaned up what winter left behind. Then there's the flowers, I must have flowers.

Trying not to be disappointed about today's loss.... I keep telling myself its a loss.... I could be stalling or gaining.... Yesterday my body was totally telling me TOM had arrived but then nothing happened... aarrgghhh!! That never happens to me. I've planned my whole back packing trip around my period and I'm scared my cycle is going to go out of whack and then I'll get it while hiking in grizzly country. That would help me sleep well!

The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps - we must step up the stairs. ~Vance Havner

No comments:

Post a Comment