Thursday, April 23, 2009

R2 D10: -.2
R2 Total: -9.8
Total Loss: -34.2

Water: 2.75 ltrs


Was really hungry a couple of times yesterday... it went away after supper so glad I didn't go to bed hungry.. it can be hard to sleep. I'm hoping its just pms.. I can live with the hunger for a few days... but not for another 30.

Really busy organizing a pot luck supper for 160 people... ya just what I want to do while I'm on the protocol, but an older bachelor I know just retired and is moving south. I figure if he's been in the area for 42 years he deserves a going away party. So its going to be me eating my famous tomatoe hamburger soup out of a thermos while the crowd dives into a wonderful banquet. I'm sure I'll survive.... at least I don't have to cook.... I don't know how you wives and mothers cook for your family or others????? Good on ya!!

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it. William Arthur Ward

1 comment:

  1. I got really hungry when my monthly monster was coming. You are doing great. Enjoy your soup and just think of how good you will look in 30 days!!

    ReplyDelete