Thursday, April 16, 2009

R2 D3: -2.2
R2 Total: -5.4
Total Loss: -29.8

Lunch: chicken breast & spinach
Supper: Tomatoe & Hamburger soup. Spices were dill, chillies, chilli powder, salt, pepper. dessert was grapefruit

9 pm: apple

OK, I'm going to admit it.... I'm getting a little caught up in all the blogs.... following them, writing one.... I just love reading about everyone's progress and struggles. I guess its my own little support group! Very helpful... Remember in the movie 'You've Got Mail' when Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks get so excited to see if they have e-mail??? I feel just as excited to see who has posted... how did they do??, who left me a comment??? I'll try not to get OCD about it but so far I'm loving this little world...

Another good day.... I didn't lose this much early on the first time around... but then again I was doing a few things wrong when I started...

1) I was eating a whole grapefruit instead of half.
2) I was eating meat from a whole chicken instead of just the breast
3) I was not drinking enough
4) strawberries seem to affect my losses

Now I've learned and it seems to be paying off.

Very busy week and a half in front of me but I'm going to try and get a walk in today.

"Success doesn't come to you…you go to it."

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! You are doing great! I also LOVE to read others blogs. It is so nice to not be alone in this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not the only one who love to read blogs. It helps to keep me motivated and to learn different tricks to use while on the protocol. You are doing really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it interesting how we learn so much about our bodies on this protocol. Great job on figuring things out.

    I love keeping up with other bloggers too. We're all in this together and it's nice to have company along our individual journey's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right. These blogs are my encouragement, and I too love to read how others are doing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on knowing your body and how to get the most loss!
    Thanks for the words of encouragement on my blog.

    ReplyDelete