Monday, April 27, 2009

R2 D14: -.2
R2 Total: -12
Total Loss: -36.4

Water: 2.5 ltrs


I can quit whining now... TOM came yesterday. So between eating canned crab that seemed to have a lot of salt and my period, I wasn't going to let myself be disappointed with a .2 loss. Things better pick up in the next couple of days though!

Decided to just skip injecting the first day of my cycle.... psychologically I feel the need to inject after that.

Went for a 25 min bike ride yesterday and had a close call. I cut through a ditch towards the trail... missed the ditch and kept going... I was very relieved nothing happened cause 6 years ago when I was losing weight and feeling fit, I wrecked my knee flying off my mountain bike.... thus gaining a lot of weight back.... I had flashes of being on crutches for 14 weeks again... not fun!! I promise to be more careful from now on.

With the small losses lately I decided to quickly check some of my measurements yesterday.... my thigh was down 2.5 inches!! Soooooo happy. Actually most things were down over 2 inches so that was a pick me up.

I always feel so nauseous when I have my period so I think it'll be a challenge to get my water in today..... I will try....

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit

No comments:

Post a Comment