Tuesday, April 28, 2009

R2 D15: -.2
R2 Total: -12.2
Total Loss: -36.6

Water: 2 ltrs


Ohhhh how I want this period to be over! Slept on the couch most of the day due to cramps and just feeling lethargic so wasn't able to get as much water in... today I'm going to focus on that. I REALLY feel the need to see something lower than .2 on the scale!

I've been trying to eat a little more variety the past few days.. tried canned crab meat on romaine lettuce, I could taste lots of salt, but not much crab flavour... ended up squeezing some lemon on it just to give it some flavour so wont be trying that again. Last night I used my George Foreman grill to make a steak (first one this round) the trouble was that is just tasted too darn good... when I finished eating it I just wanted MORE! Might be cause I had no injection yesterday, not sure... all I know is that steak tasted heavenly! I was still very hungry and I was looking longingly at the grapefruit thinking it wouldn't be so bad to eat a whole one on top of the 1/2 I had already eaten... then I remembered my rule: drink tea, milk, stevia. As usual it worked..

I haven't been eating much fish so today I'll get some halibut and I'll try to stay away from beef for a few days.

On a personal note: my Japanese room mates went on a holiday 10 days ago.... yes to Mexico... they will return at the end of the week.... makes me a little nervous.... might go stay with friends for a couple days just to make sure they're not sick!!

"It is never too late to be what we might have been." ~ George Eliot ~

No comments:

Post a Comment