Monday, April 13, 2009

R2 P2 D1

Total gain after Load days: 3.4 pounds
Just for reference, I will be calculating my weight loss on my pre-load weight.

Feels good to get started and I'm glad I loaded well cause I'm having no hunger today!! Yippee! Just having to break the habit of eating.... not hungry but still looked in the fridge this afternoon and then remembered... hey stop that... I'm on VLCD.

Now that my VLCD is underway and I'm no longer on holidays I may switch to blogging in the mornings.... that way I can relate my previous days behavior with the results on the scale... might help me figure out what works best for me and less confusing to read..

I have well over 2 liters of water under my belt for the day so another liter won't be too hard to get in. A person does have to be conscientious all day in order to get all that liquid in. That's not counting the liter of Yerba Mate tea I drank for breakfast...

I was able to bake half of my chicken breasts last night so tonight I will bake the other half as well as the bison meat.... should have enough meat to last over 30 days... one less thing to think about.

Toying with the idea of some 30 min walks at a leisure pace this time. Last time I only exercised a few times but I was worried about making myself more hungry... we'll see what happens.

All in all I'm just happy to be back on the program working towards my goal of being able to do the things I love without my weight getting in the way. (for example: exercise, hike, go on a beach holiday, look for a man! LOL!)

Till tomorrow morning.....

Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm on my second round of P2 as well. Hope you don't mind me following.

    ReplyDelete