Friday, April 24, 2009

R2 D11: -.6
R2 Total: -10.4
Total Loss: -34.8

Water: 3.25 ltrs

My brother-in-law was in town on business so I took the oportunity to have him deliver my favorite brand of stevia.... some are so much better than others and my sister has a huge stash of the good stuff! Anyhooo he said he could really see I've dropped some pounds so that felt good. I'll be going to my family cabin for May long weekend so I'm determined to drop as much as posible till then... hopefully they'll notice the difference.

I remember reading Beth's blog and she kept commenting on clothes.... I now understand! I'm at that point where I'm putting things on and realizing they are too big.. then I try something else on to see if I've shrunk into them yet but no.. still a little tight.... never seems to end... I have a bag of clothes on the go that are too big, a bag of clothes that are slightly too small.... I was in a hurry getting ready for my meeting last night and threw a black blazor on. When I got there a friend commented that it was way too big... sure enough I was swimming in it!! Not to worry I have the identical blazor in my closet that is the next smaller size (16).

No TOM yet, but I'm still losing so I won't fret.... Wasn't hungry at all yesterday yippeee! Just hope that carries over to tomorrow's pot luck!

We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. What is your Stevia of choice? I like SweetLeaf Valencia Orange (in yogurt in P3 & in my H2O).

    ReplyDelete