Wednesday, April 15, 2009

OK, I'll try not to drown you in numbers but here we go:

I actually lost 3.6 pounds today!! Whee Hooo! That is -3.2 from my preload weight and exactly the same weight as my LIW soooo I will be calculating my weight loss from my preload weight... make sense??? Hope so...

R2 D2 loss: -3.2
Total loss: -27.6


Breakfast: One liter of Yerba Mate Tea

12 pm Lunch: chicken breast seasoned with lemon, pepper & garlic with spinach

5 pm: 1/2 a grapefruit

6 pm Supper: Bison Burger & spinach (forgot to go shopping to get another vegi!)

9 pm Gala Apple

Total Water: 4 liters (That's a gallon!!)

Was thrilled that the hcg had the same effect on me again... not sure it gives me energy or just gives me initiative but I find myself getting organized!! It happened last time too!! All of a sudden I find myself cleaning, organizing etc.... I love it!

Went for a 25 minute easy walk yesterday afternoon, wanted to see what would happen. Although I felt a little tired right afterward I actually felt fine for most of the day... but got really tired after supper. I noticed that my face gets flushed sometimes after I eat. Related to my blood sugar I'm sure.

I had a great day for getting my water in. I have a job where twice a day I have over two hours where I cannot use a bathroom so I have become an expert of when I have to cut off my drinking and when I can resume..... believe me, I've had some CLOSE calls while I was perfecting this refined process!! I would elaborate but it would be TMI. All I can say is I noticed a big difference in my first round when I went from 2.5 liters to 3 or more... seemed to lose more weight.

Wow.... anyone watch the Biggest Loser???? If you did..... the poor brother who was left behind. His dad and brother made the show & have lost a TON of weight... he's still big..... he cried... I hate to watch a 17 yr old man cry... It was very emotional....

OK, before this becomes a book, I'll sign off.

Winners never quit and quitters never win.... so don't quit!!!

5 comments:

  1. I watch the Biggest Loser and cried last night. It was very emotional for Max. I think when we see anyone else lose weight we all have those little moments of being left behind. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on that huge loss! I love to see the numbers... keep 'em coming!

    I did watch that show last night. I have a sister that is feeling left behind so it was kind of emotional for me as well. She's happy for me, but sad for herself at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the BL! I could not believe that his brother was crying. That touched me. Isn't is weird how much you use the bathroom on Hcg. I guess it is "flushing" the fat! Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the great loss! Days are always good when you see the scale going down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the Biggest Loser and I felt for that boy!! I shed tears also. I know his pain. I can't wait for him to enjoy the happiness of his brother and Dad!!!

    ReplyDelete