Saturday, April 18, 2009

R2 D5: -1
R2 Total: -7.6
Total Loss: -32


Water: 2.5 liters

Vitamine: Cal/Mag
BM

Had a harder time getting my water in yesterday... my stomach just didn't feel great... happy I made 2.5 ltrs.

I had my first real hunger yesterday.... grrrr... tea with my 1 tablespoon of milk and stevia always helps but I loved the first four days where I had absolutely no hunger at all!! I think I was hoping to go through this round hunger free... ya ya, I knew better!!

Tonight I am going out of town & staying over with friends. I will be skipping my injection Sundays anyway so I don't have to worry about carrying around my needles. I'm going to put my supper in a thermos and eat it on the road this evening and then I'll probably eat out for lunch tomorrow so I'm already planning what to order.... hopefully the restaurant follows the directions. On Round one I only ate out once.. I was too nervous that the restaurants would mess up and send me into a stall. We'll see how it goes.

Hope you all have a great weekend and we'll probably chat Sunday night or Monday morning!

You always pass failure on the way to success.
- Mickey Rooney

3 comments:

  1. Have a great trip & a good weekend! I love that comment you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quote today cus I've done that a couple of times now! I've had the most success getting chinese food on P2. I order either chicken or shrimp with either broccoli or string beans steamed with the sauce on the side (I don't eat it) and I've always had a loss the next day. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your kind words. I guess I am pretty hard on myself. I am so programed to connecting beauty with only the SKINNY girls. But, you are right. I think I need to start looking at myself more positively! I am going to try--positive thinking is supposed to be the way to success! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete