Saturday, April 25, 2009

R2 D12: -1
R2 Total: -11.4
Total Loss: -35.8

Water: 3 ltrs

Aaahhhhhh how I love the days I feel absolutely no hunger! It was a good day. I even felt the urge to dig my bike out of the shed and go for a 20 min cruise around the neighborhood. I really want to start moving a little and it was great to be out in the fresh air. Not sure it had anything to do with my loss but I'm definitely going to start moving more.

Today is pot luck day so I'm pulling out the thermos again..... boy my thermos has saved me on this program! I plan to keep very busy cleaning, organizing and making coffee tonight so I don't have time to stare at the food and get any ideas. There might be some dancing so I'll do that for my exercise.

Was up with cramps last night and this morning but still no TOM. I'm going to skip my injection today instead of tomorrow, maybe its the hcg thats delaying things from moving... don't know but I just want to get this show on the road!

Have a great weekend!

They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. Andy Warhol

1 comment:

  1. I had a high energy day today too - woke up and felt like cleaning. maybe i'm sick? LOL good job! Can I get this recipe that you keep talking about - tomato soup? I'm not creative enough to figure these things out on my own - what we can have in different ways. :)

    ReplyDelete