Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wow time flies in the summer... I've been back from Vancouver for a bit but was struggling with the diet more than I did with the other two rounds so I've been VERY frustrated..... I even got to the point where I decided to throw in the towel for the summer and start again in the fall..... For the record I stuck to the plan perfectly in Vancouver... the problems started when I got home....

I began house sitting a week ago and they have Soooo much awesome food in there house... I was struggling with hunger and just simply lost all self control for a few days.... I quit hcg and decided to wait till the fall to start again but after four days the novelty of all that good food wore off & I decided to get back on plan. Considering some are taking a short break after 23 days I figured I was safe to go back on.... this is my second day back on and feeling really motivated and have had no problems sticking to the protocol so I'm not sure what was going on... I had thought maybe I was hitting immunity but so far the hcg is kicking in... I can always tell when its working... Anyhooo I'm back and have a good attitude... hope the scale is good to me in the morning...

1 comment: